Monday, November 15, 2010

Kinosaki Spa!



Hello.

This time, I'll introduce about Kinosaki.
Do you know where it is?

Kinosaki is in Toyonaka City, Hyogo.
It is famous for Spa!


And Siga Naoya wrote "In Kinosaki."
It is also famous thing.




This area, crabs are a special product.


They looks so delicious!

Recently, it is very cold.
So, how about enjoying hot spa and delicious crub?
Thank you for your reading.
See, you.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh! I wanna go to Spa!!!
    But crabs.......
    As you know, I don't like KOUKAKURUI.
    So I can't enjoy delicious? crabs (ToT)/~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i wanna go there~~
    i love crabs so much^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont like a crab.
    He is terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also have been go to there :-)
    Kinosaki is nice place!
    i wanna go there again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like crabs. I want to eat much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have gone to there many times♪
    There is very nice place.
    I want to go with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! This place is so good! I wanna go there someday!

    ReplyDelete