I haven never been to Hokkaido but I seriously want to go there. Those music boxes are really beautiful !
I went to Otaru on a school excursion, too!But I didn't went there. I want to go there, if I go to Oteru again.
I went there for my school trip two years ago. It was very good place.
I've never been to Hokkaido.So,I want to go sightseeing there in the near future.
I love Hokkaido!! I used to go there when I was younger.I bought a music box which is the same as a picture.
I haven never been to Hokkaido but I seriously want to go there. Those music boxes are really beautiful !
ReplyDeleteI went to Otaru on a school excursion, too!
ReplyDeleteBut I didn't went there. I want to go there, if I go to Oteru again.
I went there for my school trip two years ago. It was very good place.
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Hokkaido.So,I want to go sightseeing there in the near future.
ReplyDeleteI love Hokkaido!! I used to go there when I was younger.I bought a music box which is the same as a picture.
ReplyDelete